Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Cat Strikey

Hello! It's been a while! I guess it always seems like that... Anyhoo, my kitty Strikey has gotten into my user name as "strikeycuteness". Here is  a picture of him compared to one on the Internet when I searched "Strikey the cat".
(Internet kitty)



compared to :


(Strikey kitty)


Interesting right? Strikey is currently putting his nose in my shirt to warm it up. I think if he knew this was about him he would lick me.
                                                  ( kitty ASCII art) 
((      /|_/|

  \\.._.'  , ,\
  /\ | '.__ v / 
         (_ .   /   "         
  ) _)._  _ /
'.\ \|( / (
 '' ''\\ \
\
                                                / /
                     \\
          /\=/\-""-.//
         = 'Y' =  ,  \
          '-^-'  /(  /
           /;_,) |\\ \
          (_/ (_/ (_(_/
          ""  ""  "" ""


Sincerely,

1 comment: