Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Favorite/Liked Books

Since I'm a book LOVER I have about 5 favorite books. Here they are:

    • The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams ( my absolute favorite)
    • The Candymakers 
    • The Mysterious Benedict Society Series
    • The Secrets of Droon Series
    • The Absolute Value of Mike
    • The Giver
    • Cornelia and the Audacious Escapades of the Somerset Sisters
    • Rocky Road
    • Harry Potter Series (I have read to #2)
    • Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life
    • Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library
    • Falcon and the Charles Street Witch
    • Beswitched
    • Out of My Mind
    • Spirit Animals Series(I have read to #2)
    • (The Ability)Mindscape

    That's it.
    So Cool,Right?
    P.S I give out summaries for any if you'd like!
    P.P.S. This is everchanging. Check it out often!

    1 comment:

    1. I like The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams because the author is so cool!

      ReplyDelete