Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Problems

Hello,World!!!!!! I don't know what to blog about. I could blog about Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows at     https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWM2joNb9NE but I don't want to. 


      Or I could write about the cupcakes my sister just made. No, I can't. Not interesting. Wait a sec!
Who wants a batch of free cupcakes! Who wants a batch of free cupcakes! Oh, she JUST said I couldn't give them out.

                                Well, maybe I'll think of something some other time.

2 comments:

  1. I want everyone to know that is probably my funniest post. Plus my sis did bake cupcakes and she came over to look at my post (because I was giggling) right after I wrote it and she said "NO Audreeey stop doing that!" so I said what i said in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want everyone to know that we get along great and she is secretly Super Awesome!

    ReplyDelete