Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Paperhand Puppet Intervention

Hello! Today I'm going to tell you about The Paperhand Puppet Intervention. Many(most) of you have never heard of that but I will go into a brief explanation.Paperhand (a.k.a. The Paperhand Puppet Intervention) is a play with animals and more with giant puppets made out of paper and is always about helping to save the Earth.


This show though, it didn't seem as big or grand as all my other years watching ( even though
i got to dance with a hedgehog). My mom thinks that there is a new band and they don't have as good as music. My dad thinks they lost a lot of people this year and couldn't make as big acts or
as big puppets. But yesterday night, this time to me, this play made very little sense (of what in the
world what was going on) or impression to/on me. This makes me so sad to think that maybe
next year's act might be the same or worse than this year.



The Girl with No Hope with Paperhand,


Audrey

1 comment:

  1. I still very much enjoyed seeing the show even though it seemed a bit scaled-back from previous years. How about you? Are you glad you went? I really liked the two boys who played before the show. They were playing great music and having a good time doing it!

    ReplyDelete