Thursday, September 25, 2014

Trusting Kids

Hi! Chevronrainbow here! Anyhow, today (since it's a teacher workday) i shall talk about adults trusting kids. A few days ago at recess, some people( eventually all of third grade) saw a fire truck pulling up at our school. everyone (including moi) gathered near it, trying to figure what was happening, and they were watching it like a movie. None of the teachers knew either.

Now, your probably wanting to ask me why I told this story.Here's why (dun dun daaaaaa!) : The teachers eventually figured it out somehow, but would not tell the kids.To me, that's execrable (which means horrible). This was ok to tell kids what happened,I later find out.

Turns out that a very pregnant teacher tripped on a railing and fell on her belly. I hope the baby is OK now.




With all hope,



Audrey



P.S. Please, if you have any other opinions, write then in the comments below. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I hope her baby is okay too. I think it is probably just fine. They were probably just being super cautious. I wonder if the teacher who fell would prefer it if even the other teachers didn't know! :)

    ReplyDelete